Wednesday, December 3, 2014

HOTEL IN OSAKA - KIKUEI HOTEL



KIKUEI HOTEL



Located on the 2nd Floor, opposite Takashimaya Higashi Bekkan building. Only 3 minutes to Hotel Hillary from this hotel. I stayed in Seta Urban Hotel in Kyoto for 9 days and I didn't know that if I took the Nankai Namba Station it would be much easier and nearer to the Kikuie Hotel. 


I get off at Nippombashi station from Kyoto and from there I  took exit 5, and walk on your right side, straight until you see the huge Takashimaya Higashi Bekkan on your left and the hotel is opposite the building.






You can see Hotel Hillary , further up about 2-3 minutes walk from Kikuie Hotel












Takashimaya Higashi Bekkan is just opposite Kikuie Hotel, If you are coming from Kansai Airport , take the Nankai Namba Line, to Nankai Namba Station. About 6-8 minutes walk from the station. I used the 3 days ticket of Kansai Thru Pass which I bought in Kansai Airport.  


Kikuie lobby area where you can get access to the internet



Very comfortable single bed and the room is nice and not too small 








I didn't noticed at first that it was me in the mirror..yea who could that be!!


I love Japanese Green Tea





Complimentary drinks when you arrived at the hotel.





Kikuei Hotel counter

I love staying in this hotel for so many reasons, as a freelance photographer staying here benefits me most. Its an easy getaway for me to so many places  like Koyasan, Wakayamashi, Kobe Sannomiya, Universal Studios, enjoying the night life of Osaka and getting to Halal Restaurant in Chibune. Nankai Namba Station which is 6-8 minutes from the hotel (depending on how fast you walk ) leads you to Namba Parks, Namba City, Namba Walk, Osaka Namba Station, access to Sennichimae subway, Midosuji subway which is about 13-15 minutes walk from the hotel. If you using Sennichimae Line  more often you may consider staying in a hotel near Nippombashi or Namba station.  There were also several complexes attached to the terminus. Kuromon Ichiba Market was 5 minutes away from the hotel offers a wealth of ocean-fresh street food.  Dotombori is 13 -15 minutes walk a popular nightlife and entertainment area characterized by its eccentric atmosphere and large illuminated signboard and you can find so many restaurants here as well. Den-Den Town is close by, where you can find lots of little stores for electronic, toys and manga. 



The only problem was that I always get lost finding my way to South Exit which was nearer to Kikuei Hotel. I advised you to ask for Camera No Kitamura or Lotteria which was inside the terminus. Once you find it ask where to go to Taito Game Station or Daiso, I think most of them knows because it's only 2 minute walk from south exit of Nankai Namba Station. 









Camera No Kitamura 
( sells camera & accessories, video camera, sandisk card etc) I bought 4 sandisk sd card for about 798 yen each, I think its quite cheap here compared to  other camera stores.





Keep walking in the arrow position about 6-8 minutes until you find the intersection, continue walking on your right about 2 minute to the Kikuei Hotel.


Taito Game Station



On your way to the hotel you will came across Taito Station, Daiso, Lawson Store. I hope that I could be more helpful and sorry for my bad English. 

Well now, its time for me to show you around...


Namba Parks




















Ok I am ready...1,2, cheese

















I woke up early in the morning to take a few photos of Namba Parks.




Swissotel Nankai Osaka 













































Labi Namba

























Nankai Namba Station





The Nankai Namba Terminus was so huge, and I just walked to the North of Namba  and then back to South of Namba and took some photos inside the terminus , and goshhh where was I and how am I getting out from here??? I am lost again and I am also losing my mind as well!!!??? 



very scary but also cute bags


Finally I found my way out to the hotel, shops and stores you'll find along the way.






Daiso near south exit of Nankai Namba Station. 

On my back to the hotel I always stop by even though I am not buying anything














You can also find Daiso in OCCAT Mall, 13-15 minutes from the hotel, you can walk from Nankai Namba Station to North Exit, follow the OCCAT sign.













As I mentioned earlier , I was going to Yosui-en Garden in Wakayama Perfecture. It was really convenient and comfortable staying at Kikuei Hotel, where you can access to so many places using the Kansai Tru Pass with Nankai Line. 


click here for more photos :- YOSUI-EN (CULTIVATED GREEN GARDEN)