Thursday, December 11, 2014

Garden & Park in Japan - YOSUI-EN (Cultivated Green Garden )

Yosui-en ( cultivated green garden )



I took the early Nankai Line to Nankai Wakayamashi Station and arrived at  7.17 am. See the blue arrow sign, that's where I am going ...


Nankai Wakayamashi Station


"embracing the future"


I found the bus stop which was just outside the station but the bus was not there yet, it was so cold and I decided to walk around when I saw the advertisement that you can buy 1 day pass for 1000 yen. (it was written in Japanese), if you know a bit of Japanese Kanji, hiragana and katana would be an advantaged. 



I purchased the 1000 yen 1 day pass,  and waited at platform 10 for 8.05 or 8.30 am bus?? Not really sure which one?


Get off at Yosuienmae bus stop 


Then what?? I was wondering which way to go , I was lucky to find a nice lady that gave me the direction to the garden. Thank you so much. 


From Yosuienmae bus stop go straight down a few steps and then continue walking on your right side, straight until you find the building " Furusato"


You will came across this places


Bridge


Continue walking until you see the brown and white 'Furusato" (wirtten in Japanese) building. 3-4 minutes walk from this bulding to the garden. 











































































There are many grey mullet in the pond and often jump up from the water. 




















































































































I enjoyed the view very much


There are many pine trees and the pond filled with sea water, if you don't mind seeing the pond and the pine trees, you may like it. As for me, I love it . I know my english was bad, still I want to write something nice about this place and how it moves my heart..