Sunday, May 26, 2013

Unique Traditional House

Yesterday I discovered a unique house which attract me to capture some photos for my blog. I found it very interesting because of its design. Luckily the owners were kind and allowed me to take a few shots of their house. 





Backyard view



side view






Front view








According to the owner, this house was completed in one year. The design of the house came from the combination ideas from the owner and the architect.






Stairs of the entrance


The house is situated by the riverside and facing the paddy field and it's so lively with an amazing view. 


Beautiful Malay's traditional carving  on both side of the stairs


















View from the Gazebo in front of the main entrance of the house












car porch which is under the house


















I would like thank the owner for their kindness for allowing me to take the above photos


Thankyou